Employment Opportunities for Outside Sales/Estimator
Outside Sales/Moving Estimator’s Mission
To help our customers during the most stressful moment of their lives by educating them on all aspects of the relocation process and how we will be able to help them meet their unique needs. It’s through understanding their unique needs that we will be able to provide them with the best moving experience- period.
The mission will be completed by upholding the company’s standards for excellence and commitment to service in the interest of maintaining client satisfaction, an impeccable reputation while achieving personal & company financial goals and growth.
- Produce an above average closing ratio that exceeds sales quotas
- Passionate about helping people
- Meet with pre-scheduled potential customers/business at their home or office and advise on all aspects of the relocation process and build estimates based on our customer’s unique need(s)and closing business while adhering to our sales guidelines
- Creative thinker who can sell themselves to differentiate USA FAMILY MOVING from other moving companies
- Provide timely follow up on company generated leads and potential customers
- Develop independent sales leads and manage
- Work with others to update and maintain sales management system and tracking mechanisms.
- Clearly and accurately communicate customers’ needs and expectations to operations, management, and move coordinators
- Complete necessary paperwork in a timely manner
- Work closely with move coordinators to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize sales opportunities
- Tend to all service issues, including those that arise outside of normal business hours
- Maintain and create reports to track individual activity and productivity (closing statistics)
- This position requires a substantial amount of out of office appointments-mostly in the local area.
- Network throughout the community to generate new business and referral sources.
- Self-Motivated/Performance Driven/Highly Organized/High ENERGY!
- Professional Behavior & Demeanor/Great Phone Etiquette & Voice
- NO COLD CALLING
- Driving to & from appointments several times a day
- Getting in/out of a vehicle daily, climbing stairs, kneeling, and standing for long periods of time
- Computer knowledge and the ability to use Office 365 products
- Background & Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) check will be required as a condition prior to being offered the position
- Copy of Valid Personal Car Insurance
- A minimum of 1 year proven face-to-face sales experience
- Ability & Willingness to work outside of normal business hours to maximize sales opportunities & customer demands
- Ability & Willingness to be compensated primarily through sales commissions
- First Year on Target Earnings- $50,000.00 to $75,000.00
- Appointments Scheduled for you- No Cold Calling
- Office Support
- Estimating Tablet Provided & Estimating Software
- Company Informational Material Provided
- Employee Discounts
- Workplace Perks Such as Food/Coffee
- Flexible Work Schedule