When it comes to moving, you already have to work out the logistics of where you are moving to, which schools your children are going to attend, making sure you get all the best local utility companies to get your services turned on, transfer your car insurance address, find new doctors and physicians, and if you are moving a business, you have to worry about business downtime during the moving process. If you have large, heavy, oddly-shaped items, extra vehicles, a boat, an RV, or more that need transport during your residential or commercial move, take the stress away and contact USA Family Moving to help you move the more difficult items.
Skilled Specialty Moving Team
Stop dreading the moving process and contact our specialty moving company in Minneapolis and St. Paul to help you lift and transport the heaviest, most challenging items you need help moving. USA Family Moving has the proper equipment for moving heavy objects, so that moving them is easy and done using only the most effective techniques and safety measurements.
If you need an item installed in your office or home, our specialty installation crew can also take care of it for you during your moving process. Whether you had a fantastic piece of art professionally installed, or have IT server equipment that needs professional de-installation and re-installation before and after moving, USA Family Moving is the residential and commercial specialty installation company in Minneapolis and St. Paul that you can count on! Check out just a few of our specialty installation services for both residential and commercial moves below.
Residential Specialty Moving & Installation Services:
- Items that need mounting and unmounting from a wall or ceiling: TVs, artwork, Murphy beds, etc.
- Disconnecting and moving large appliances that may also need countertops and cabinets removed, like subzero refrigerators and Viking Stoves.
- Disconnecting and moving large, standard appliances like refrigerators, washers and dryers, ovens, and dish washers.
- Piano and organ moving
- Items that need bolting to or from the floor or ground like gun safes, playhouses, statues, and more.
- Removing a window, French doors, or banister for furniture that is too large to fit through during the moving process.
- Automobile transport: cars, boats, RVs, ATVs, and more.
- Furniture disassembly and reassembly
Commercial Specialty Moving & Installation Services:
- Items that need mounting and unmounting from a wall or ceiling: projector screens, whiteboards, TVs, etc.
- Disconnecting and moving large appliances from restaurants, retail stores, corporate office spaces, etc.
- Medical or A/V equipment
- Server or IT equipment
- Computer installation and setup
- Copier or printer setup
- Office furniture disassembly and reassembly
Regardless of what you need moved, our specialty movers can handle your move every step of the way. When you opt for a full-service moving packing with USA Family Moving, our team comes to you, packs everything as is, leaving you no need to have to buy moving boxes or pack anything yourself. If you do have a specialty item, simply let us know so we send an estimator out for free to assess the size, shape, and tactics needed to move it safely and efficiently. Contact us today for more information on specialty residential and commercial moving services.